Girls Day
This doesn't often happen during a weekend because I like to devote my time to my family, but today I had lunch with the girls at the mall and later we got our nails done. I haven't had my nails professionally done since I went with Wanda last year. The girl who did them said I had very cute feet. LOL Later on, Steve and Tyler met us at the mall and took our photo. Oh and afterwards, when we were getting some groceries we saw the Nesquik Bunny. LOL

2 Comments:
At 10:43 p.m., September 16, 2013 ,
Anonymous said...
Hi, happy to know that all is going well for everyone,I truly miss my darling Tyler,he look's as though he has the whole word on his little shoulders,guess he is missing his friend's back home,hope they will keep in touch.Ihave been
talking to sandy,as well as Wanda and Walt...they all miss you lot's,
Hey Tyler...did your kitty cat...hope so,they will make you super happy...LOVE YOU ,ALWAY'S AND FOREVER,also mom/dad,BYE ,OOXXO
At 1:55 a.m., September 17, 2013 ,
Smith Family said...
Oh Tyler is very happy here. He absolutely loves his school and has made a lot of new friends. Of course, he misses his friends back home too, but the reason he doesn't look so happy in the photo is because he really didn't want to have his photo taken with the Nesquik Bunny, but I wasn't going to take the photo by myself. LOL
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home