No Ceramics
We went to pickup our ceramics last night at the mall and sadly came back empty handed. There seemed to be some sort of miscommunication and our stuff won't be ready until Friday. Boohoo! Anyway, while we were at the mall there was lots going on for the end of Eid celebrations. They had set up giant games for the kids to do. Tyler went and tried the huge Tic Tac Toe game. It seemed like everyone was out last night going to the parks with their families or just sitting down wherever they could find some grass to sit on and take in the beautiful evening. There were even cars lined up to get into all of the parks and there were buildings decorated with lights just like at Christmastime. Here are some photos so you can get a taste of what it is like here during the festivities. The last photo is a villa just down the street from us.

1 Comments:
At 5:18 p.m., October 23, 2013 ,
Anonymous said...
Hi,wow just by what I'have seen so far,I know I am going to love it there,everythig look's so tidy around the streets and I love your house,that too is very neat and tidy,but then you wouldn't have it any other way.....(I am still tryng to get my house in order....I am considering hiring a contractor to shovel it to the dump......no doubt I will wait until you are driving down Kelly's mountain.( I alway's regret that)Oh well, at least I have time to plan.Gotta go will ring you tomorrow,sorry I never got to talk to Tyler,Love ,hugs and xxxoooxx's for him .Take care of each other,bye Nanny/Mom
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home