Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Friday, March 21, 2014

Awali Horses and PONY

This afternoon we met our geocaching friends for a brunch at the Awali compound, the site where the British families of the oil company (BAPCO) used to work and live back in the day. We stuffed ourselves silly full of food and then went for a walk around the premises afterwards. We found 2 caches nearby. Along the way, we stopped in the horse barn to see the horses. There was an adorable Shetland pony that took a liking to Tyler. I think he probably wanted Tyler to go for a ride since he was the perfect size. LOL We fed some other horses as well and watched one horse in the ring being exercised. Being the horse lover that I am, I could have easily stayed there all day and have been totally content, but we had to keep moving. On the way home in the car, Tyler asked if he could get a pony! YES!! I've waited for this day forever!! I want a pony also!! LOL Now, just to convince Dad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home