Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

Our Christmas Eve started with a visit to the cemetery to put flowers on my dad's, nana's and grampy's graves. It had been the first time since my grandmother passed away that I could visit her grave.
We came home to a beautiful lobster dinner. It was seriously the best tasting lobster I've had in years. It reminded me of the lobster we would get right off the wharf from the lobster fishermen when I was growing up.
After dinner, our time to make cookies for Santa was getting shorter. Nanny and Tyler had fun baking together and the cookies turned out delicious!!
Then it was time to get jammies on, throw some carrot out to the reindeer on the lawn, and Tyler wrote a letter to Santa and left milk and cookies for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home