Olivia the Friendly Cat


Uncle Joey and Aunt Kristin have 4 cats. Their names are Ginger, Sable, Olivia, and Sophie. Eventhough they are all indoor cats, Tyler and I rarely see any of them until Joey and Kristin come home from work, however Olivia is the exception. Olivia is a very affectionate cat and just loves Tyler. She is amazingly good with him. She rubs up against him and lets him practically do just about anything to her. Tyler pats her and even gives a little tug on her fur every now and then. She is really wonderful with him and he really likes her. As with all cats he sees, he giggles and tries to catch her. Olivia actually comes up to him. I think Joe and Kristin must have got Olivia from a petting zoo. I've never seen a cat act so good with a baby before.
Oh and I can't forget about Tom. He is their outdoor cat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home