Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Monday, February 05, 2007

One Step Closer!

Yesterday Tyler surprised us yet again! After not really expressing much interest in his walker, only from time to time and he would only take a few steps, yesterday afternoon he went right to it and all of a sudden just started to take off walking all around the living room and hallway. We couldn't believe how fast he was walking! Tyler was really cruising at warp speeds!

I was very surprised to see this because he never really wanted to walk even if I held hands, instead he would just put both legs up in the air and wanted to sit. I really thought he was going to be a late walker, though I always said that it really doesn't matter when he starts walking because he has his whole life to walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home