Allison's Birthday!
Allison is one of my closest friends who I have known for a long time. I first met Allison when she was visiting her cousin, Janna, who happened to be my best friend at the time. Allison and I were both in grade 10. We had a lot in common and when it was time for her to return back to her home in Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, after spring break was over, we thought it would be neat to exchange mailing addresses. Well, after many many years of writing to each other, still keep in touch almost on a daily basis. Of course, technology has advanced since we first met and we no longer write through snail mail.
Today is your special day, Allison and I hope that all your wishes for today and forever come true!
Your Friend Forever,
Heather

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home