Sippy Cup Success!!!
While in Arkansas, I saw a cool sippy cup with a softer spout so I decided to buy it and give it a shot. With us constantly on the go since Thanksgiving it had been several months since the last time we tried Tyler with a sippy cup. The softer spout made the difference! We found that using the hard spout, all he wanted to do was chew instead of suck. It was success at last! Yesterday we put away all his bottles and accessories. It was a sad moment! My little baby is becoming a big boy, already :(

1 Comments:
At 10:14 p.m., January 29, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
Oh wow! I'm so glad it worked!
We can't wait to see you guys again!
Love,
Uncle Joey and Aunt Kristin,
Nick and Justin and the cats (especially Olivia who looked for Tyler for days after you guys left)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home