Happy Birthday, Chellee!!!
Today Steve's youngest sister, Chellee, celebrates her birthday! I remember the first time I met Chellee, she was just so kind and sweet and eventhough I was nervous meeting Steve's family for the first time, she made me feel so welcomed and we became instant friends.Chellee, we hope you have a nice birthday today! You totally deserve a day devoted to celebrating the wonderful person you are. Steve, Tyler and I would be there with you today, but by the time we drive the 3 hours to get to your house after Steve gets off from work, it would be too late.
Love you Heather, Steve & Tyler

1 Comments:
At 11:07 p.m., March 26, 2007 ,
We are the Taylors said...
Thank you so much!! I had a great time but I sure did miss you guys!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home