Secret Project
While I was in Arkansas, Steve mentioned that he started the vegetable garden we had talked about so long about doing. He said he cleared the area of the backyard where we had piled up our tree debris and planted all kinds of good stuff, including strawberries, a variety of tomatoes, and green and red peppers. I couldn't wait to get home and see it! When I finally did, I was really surprised how good it turned out and the size it was.
My surprise didn't stop there. When Steve picked us up late from the airport, he said he lost track of time. What he was really doing was installing a new floor in our kitchen/dining room area!
He also painted the walls a few days prior to this! He said nothing to me until I got home and was walking up to the house from the car and I could see the walls inside were a different colour, which by the way I LOVE. The colour is very european looking and really help accent the colours we already had. To top it off, he also installed a new ceiling fan, lighting and fixtures!
Steve started this secret project on Wednesday! I couldn't believe how much he got accomplished in such a short time and what a great job he did! I have the best husband ever!!!
Thank you, Ute, for providing dinner for him! Ute is our neighbour and she knew that he was very busy with this project and probably wouldn't have the time to prepare his own dinner. It was really nice walking into a "brand new kitchen".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home