Nurse Nancy's Good Care
I was changing the bandage I had on my arm from my accident at the playground the other day. As I was going down the slide, I skinned my arm...LOL Anyway, at the same time Tyler was into something he shouldn't have been, so to distract him I showed him how I changed the bandage.As soon as I said the word "bandage" his eyes lid up and he went to his Nurse Nancy book. In it, Nurse Nancy applies "brand-new bandages" to her patients. I was really surprised that he remembered the word and associated it to this book! Just goes to show that reading really is fundamental and they really do benefit in "the end".

1 Comments:
At 8:45 p.m., June 28, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
Tyler,
Tell mommy you need a book that titled, "Nurse Julie". That's the best kind of nursing book to have.
Heather, he is so smart to relate your bandage and his book. His comprehension is great! Keep up the good work.
Love, Aunt Julie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home