A New Friend for Tyler
A few days ago I received a phone call from Mrs Boudreau, my best friend Tanya's mom. She said that her son Chad and his wife Shelley were up visiting from Regina and that she would have their son, Breton (yes, he is named after our beautiful island of Cape Breton), on Wednesday to babysit and she was wondering if perhaps we would like to get Tyler and Breton together. Of course, I thought it was a great idea and we made plans to have a little picnic at Peter's Field.
I was really curious to see how Tyler would get along with Breton as he doesn't have any kids his age where we live back home and so he really doesn't have much experience in sharing and playing with other children, but the boys got along great! They played ball and sticks together and then when it was time to eat, Tyler even shared his food with Breton!

Breton and Tyler were really adorable together. Tyler sat by himself for the first time at the picnic table as they both ate their crackers that Mrs Boudreau provided for them.
Breton will be turning 2 yrs old on September 2nd! It's incredible how fast time flies by. I remember like it was yesterday when Tanya e-mailed me his birth pictures.

After their picnic, Breton went for a little walk and discovered some fun.

It wasn't too long before Tyler was right beside him and they both had a great time splashing in a puddle they found near the water spout.

By the time they were finished, they were pretty much covered in water, grass, and even some mud. I guess it's true what they say 'Boys will be boys'.

It was then time to head back home and get them cleaned up. It was absolutely wonderful seeing Mrs Boudreau again. She is so much like Tanya :) and Breton was such a sweetheart! I hope they we can get the boys together again! Thank you Mrs Boudreau for a fun morning!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home