
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We are here in Syracuse, New York; the place we once lived and the birth place of our pride and joy, Tyler. As we drove into the city, we recalled our first impression which wasn't very positive. We can laugh now because since then our love for Syracuse has grown immensely. We actually owe the sport of geocaching for introducing us to the beautiful areas and now we have returned to do more of its' caches. It was here that we first started caching. Besides caching, it is wonderful being back; fond memories come to mind when we see all the places that we used to visit. Unfortunately, the battery in our camera is near exhaustion, so I won't be able to get half as many photos as I would have liked. For instance, we went by the old apartment today. I could still picture Sophie on the balcony railing waiting for us to come home. Anyway, it's wonderful being back in good old Syracuse even though it is snowing. Overall, I think this is going to be a fun Thanksgiving weekend!
2 Comments:
At 9:13 a.m., November 23, 2007 ,
Jayran & Christopher said...
Hope that you had a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Chris
At 10:36 p.m., November 24, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
We hope you had as much fun as we did on Thanksgiving! I did finally update our blog (I'm better at doing the myspace one - the boys insisted that i have one) - I'll try to do better. Nick said to check out his picture at the Mannheim concert.
Kristi and Joe
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home