A Wonderful Blessing
Mark your calenders for June 9th, 2008! I am so very happy to announce that Christine and Gabriel are expecting their first baby on that day. Christine just had her first ultrasound and everything seems to be going terrific. She said the baby was really "grooving" in there and is 3.4cm long.
Christine and Gabriel, I couldn't be more happy for you!!!
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TANYA, WHO CELEBRATES HER BIRTHDAY TODAY and BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES GO OUT TO BRIAN, WHO TURNED 19 ON THE WEEKEND.

2 Comments:
At 8:30 a.m., November 21, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
when i saw the picture I thought it was your baby !!!!
congratulation to your friend. Desiree.
At 7:43 p.m., November 22, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
Wow!!! Christine, congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!=) And happy birthday to Tanya as well!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home