Welcome Home, Geotrekkin
Of course, Tyler's buddy Beka was there and as always they had a fun time playing together. It is so cute to see them play with each other. Tyler just loves her so much.
They even surprised Steve by giving him a belated birthday cake and card. It was so sweet of them!!! We were also surprised to receive a signed welcome back card from everyone and a Canada Cacher pin, an American Cacher pin, and a geocoin.
After our dinner, Steve gave everyone the coordinates to a cache we had placed put didn't publish yet. It happend to be in a cemetery and it was pitch dark out. I stayed in the car with a sleeping Tyler, but it was funny to see all these cars pulled up to the cemetery and about 15 people walking in the cemetery at night. I can only imagine what the passer byers thought. LOL Anyway, it was a great way to end a fun evening spent with such wonderful people! Steve and I keep saying how much we are going to miss everyone when it is time to PCS, and last night just proved it even more!

2 Comments:
At 4:39 p.m., November 19, 2007 ,
We are the Taylors said...
How awesome!! Don't you just love fellow cachers? Was it an event? I couldn't find it on your cache pages.
At 8:29 a.m., November 20, 2007 ,
Smith Family said...
No, it wasn't an event. It was by invitation only, that way it was more intimate and relaxing, and we didn't have people that we really didn't know.
And yes, I can't say enough about how wonderful cachers really are, especially our gang here in MD.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home