Look Ma, No Jacket
Spring has definitely sprung! It is currently 73 degrees outside. It's a great feeling being able to enjoy the fresh outdoors after being cooped up inside all winter. Our daffodils are in full bloom and look great. However, the temptation to pick one got the best of me and Tyler loves flowers, so I got some shots of him enjoying the warm sun and taking in the sweet fragrance of the daffodil. The temperature is suppose to be back down in the low 50's this weekend, so we are soaking in all we can get today before we have to return to wearing our winter attire again. Though I shouldn't complain, warmer temperatures are just around the corner.
Hope you all have a terrific weekend!

1 Comments:
At 6:57 a.m., March 31, 2008 ,
Anonymous said...
Aww... I see he's wearing one of the shirts I sent=) Sorry that I still haven't had a chance to write - I'll try to get caught up tomorrow night. Tonight I have to go to Bingo with Andrea and Andrea's mom LOL I reeeally don't feel like it since it's on until late, but maybe I'll win something... TTYL
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home