
Everyone pretty much knows the song 'You are my Sunshine', so I'm guessing you are familiar with the lyrics. Since Tyler was just a few days old, I've been singing that song to him. Well, for the past few months or so, whenever I would get to the part where the song says the word "happy", Tyler would cut in and say the word himself. Now whenever he wants me to sing that song to him he says "Happy, Mommy, Happy". The song puts a smile on both of our faces and good feeling in my heart. Tyler will always be my sunshine and make me happy when skies are grey :)
2 Comments:
At 10:03 a.m., March 21, 2008 ,
Anonymous said...
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.http://sbtvd.blogspot.com/
At 3:16 p.m., March 21, 2008 ,
Anonymous said...
Aaawwww,you are 'my sunshine' as well little angel boy,can hardly wait to see you again,(started a countdown on the day we knew you were coming to visit =o)'til then,stay 'happy'Love you forever and always XXOOOXX Nanny and Grampy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home