
Awww...the smell of Play-Doh brings back memories of childhood fun. I still remember what it tastes like. This morning I got to relive those memories with my son. Tyler asked me to make a "beep beep" and Thomas. Both didn't even resemble what they were suppose to, but that's the fun of Play-Doh; we can use our imagination. Tyler knew what they were suppose to be.

After Tyler drove his Play-Doh mobile around the table for awhile, despite the wheels falling off a few times, he still had a blast. Then I thought it would be fun to see his expression when I made a Play-Doh Tyler for him to play with. Well, he laughed up a storm when he saw the head and the face. Then Tyler joined in and made a hat to put on the Tyler Play-Doh boy. When he was complete, he was cute but not nearly as cute as the real Tyler. It's impossible to top his cuteness!
1 Comments:
At 5:14 a.m., April 22, 2008 ,
Jayran & Christopher said...
Ahhh... Play-doh brings back memories... You know I wish I could play with it some more. You can make so many cool things with it.
Chris
P.S. yep Rice Crackles are just like Rice Krispies... they even Snap, Crackle and Pop :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home