Wednesday
Heather's father passed away today. We will be driving to Canada Thursday morning. We can be reached via cell and email. Please keep Heather and her family and especially her mother in your prayers.
The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.
6 Comments:
At 2:24 p.m., April 24, 2008 ,
Anonymous said...
I`m very very sorry ,
I`m shocked we just talk wed. morning .We are close to you and your family . Desiree and Ernie .
At 5:09 p.m., April 24, 2008 ,
Anonymous said...
Heather,
From all of us at the Martin household we are deeply saddened by your loss. If theres anything you guys need back here at home you let us know. Now that you guys are a big part of our lives I feel like I lost a member of my own family. Give love to MOM from Richey and Barbie!!
At 5:38 p.m., April 24, 2008 ,
Anonymous said...
Heather and family,
We are so sorry to hear of your father's passing. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Love, Julie and Paul
At 8:44 a.m., April 26, 2008 ,
Anonymous said...
i'm so sorry for your lose!!
i hope every ting goes well!
<3, Beka
At 5:15 a.m., April 27, 2008 ,
Jayran & Christopher said...
I have tears in my eyes as I am writing this. I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine how you are feeling right now. May God give you and your family the strength to go through this.
Jay and Chris.
At 7:08 p.m., May 03, 2008 ,
Anonymous said...
I am deeply sorry to hear from Etta of your loss.My thoughts and prayers are with you. Sincere regards cousin norma howell ( nee hennigar) england uk
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home