Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Amazing Time!!!

Charmaine asked us if we were interested in doing the corn maze this weekend at Hank's Family Farm in Millville. We met Cynthia, Kevin, and their daughter, Emma, and some of their friends there too. Ever since I can remember I've always wanted to do a corn maze and in fact, Steve and I attempted to go last year but every time we would make plans something would come up and we couldn't go. Today I was wishing Steve could have been there with us because we had a blast! The corn maze totally surpassed any expectations I ever had about it!!! Kelly led the way in and took us right around the maze without having to reach any dead ends. He did a great job, however he gave credit to Tyler because for most of the way he carried Tyler and said he could view over the tops of the corn stock. It had been years since my last visit to Hank's. All I remembered was the miniature village depicting some of the local businesses, including the famous chicken eatery called "Lick A Chick". Tyler was in his glory with all the things for him to do. They had lots of different types of livestock to pet and feed, a playground, baked goods and veggies for sale, a sandbox, a bouncy tent, and even a cow that the kids can milk. Tyler really liked milking the cow! Tyler was overwhelmed by the fact that there was so much to do and see. He went from one thing to another. And when new people arrived, he was the official tour director informing them all of what there was there and even accompanied some of the kids to the activities. Below are some other photos taken during our Hank's Family Farm day:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home