Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Family & Flowers

Approximately three thirty this morning, my brother and his wife arrived from a 3 day drive up from Arkansas. I fell asleep waiting for them, but I soon woke up after hearing their voices once they were safe and sound in the house. It is wonderful to see Joey and Kristin again. We've missed them so much. Tonight we went out to dinner at Don Cherry's and used the gift certificate that Sarah gave us for Christmas. This holiday season is particularly difficult for our family this year, however us being together makes it a lot somewhat easier. I just wish Steve could be here too. Speaking of my Pookey Bear, this afternoon I received a beautiful Christmas bouquet of flowers from him. I was talking to him at the time on the computer when the flower delivery person came to the door and handed us the flowers. I was so surprised!!! How sweet of Steve to send me the flowers!!! The white carnations remind me of snowballs and I love the pine mixed in. My husband does the sweetest things!!! I love you and I miss you sooo much!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home