A Day At The Office
It's been quite a while since I have posted on the blog. So, here's the latest Iraq news. I no longer direct press conferences. I have taken over the assignments editor job. My responsibilities are to make sure we have enough news events to cover and arrange all the transportation for them. It's a tough and stressful job at times. From today, I have 65 more days until I'm back in Washington D.C. Here's a photo of me at my desk in our trailer-office.

3 Comments:
At 7:41 p.m., March 14, 2009 ,
Smith Family said...
The printer is in the way. I can't see how far the desk is moved away from the wall now...LOL!!
Your loving wife,
Heather
At 10:43 p.m., March 18, 2009 ,
Rayna Nielsen said...
65 more days you guys must be really excited.
At 6:43 p.m., March 19, 2009 ,
We are the Taylors said...
There you are Steve. We really miss you and can't wait for you to come home! I sent you an email a long time ago but didn't get a response. I thought maybe I sent it to the wrong address.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home