About Me
- Name: Smith Family
- Location: Hidd, Bahrain
Heather & Steve have been married for 10 years. They have a son, Tyler Steven. He was born in 2006.
Previous Posts
- Working with Daddy
- Steve's Recent Deployment
- My Little Spelling Bee
- Lock Out
- ...and I wondered why he was so quiet while I was ...
- Just Peachy
- Fun in the Sun
- Tyler Says the Darndest Things
- G. I. Joe becomes an H
- Us 7 years ago today. How very blessed we are.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


2 Comments:
At 8:36 p.m., August 29, 2009 ,
We are the Taylors said...
I LOVE how the table that all the kids are sitting on is bowing! That's my favorite! It's funny how Tyler looks like Joe and did you notice the third guy in from the right on the top row resembles Steve? At least in this little picture on the computer.
At 12:17 a.m., August 31, 2009 ,
Katherine Tracey said...
It's fun how Tyler and his Uncle Joe have the same smile.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home