Rest in Peace
It is with great sadness that we announce the sudden passing of Heather's cousin, Sandy. He was killed in a car accident today while driving home to Newfoundland from Alberta with his father. Thank God, her Uncle Lyn, who was in the vehicle was unharmed. We are in complete shock and disbelief. Those who knew Sandy knew that he was a good person and loved his family. He leaves behind his wife, two daughters, his parents, and his sister and her family. Prayers would be greatly appreciated.
3 Comments:
At 4:28 p.m., September 17, 2009 ,
Anonymous said...
Heather I am terribly sorry to hear the terrible news of your cousin. I will be praying for her and you ,as well as all your family. I am so sorry,
Love and prayers surround you in these times of sorrow.Hugs,Mom
At 12:03 p.m., September 19, 2009 ,
Anonymous said...
Heather, I just checked in from Greg's laptop [we are in Jasper], and I am so sorry to hear about your cousin's death. Please pass alog our condolences to your Mom as well. Also. wish her a "Happy Birthday" for me.
Love you,
A.Norma
At 6:16 p.m., September 19, 2009 ,
Smith Family said...
Thanks for your condolences.I will definitely say "Happy Birthday" to Mom for you, she is currently in Newfoundland to attend the funeral services. Have a great time at Greg's. Tell everyone I said hello.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home