Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Finding Tyler

This is part of our nightly routine after bath time that originated from our time at Nanny's house. The hiding place never changes. LOL

1 Comments:

  • At 3:29 a.m., November 17, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good One !! Remember you playing "dead"? I would lug you all over to try and hide you before Daddy got home so he'd not hear the bad news.lol. I stuffed you in boxes, hamper, put you under the couch pillows , I'd pretend to be in a panic. Where ever I stuffed you Id say"no that's not good , maybe over here. This went on for some time and you never smiled or blinked . The big trash can always brought you back from the dead. I loved that stuff, I did it with all of you guys..lol Great idea it is time to play it on the offsprings....hee hee hee hee. Mom and Grandma

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home