
To help encourage parents/caregivers to read to their children, the library started a book club for preschoolers. Even though, we really didn't need the encouragement since I love reading to Tyler and we've been reading together since he was an infant, we joined the club. To complete the assignment we had to read eight books. That same day, Tyler and I came home from the library and read our eight books. To make it even more fun, the librarian gave us a chart to keep track of the number of books we read. Tyler had to put a sticker on each of the Peter Rabbit pictures on the chart given to us. Then I recorded the book titles. We picked a great selection for our list from the library books we checked out. What a great idea to promote reading to your children!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home