Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Little did I know when I woke up this morning that this would be my Valentine's Day. :) It all started this morning when we got a parcel in the mail from my mom. We opened it up to see she had sent Tyler and I Valentine's Day cards and little treats. She gave Tyler a bunch of stickers and she sent me my absolute favourite chocolates, Lindt. Then a few hours later and to my surprise, I receive these BEAUTIFUL flowers from my best friend in the entire world, my husband. It was sooo sweet of him!!!! I put them in a vase right away and just stared and admired them for awhile. Steve makes me so very happy. How blessed I am to have such caring, loving people in my life. They have made my "Valentine's Day" extra special. Thank you Steve and Mom!!! I love you both very much!!!
Steve, there is not a moment that goes by that I don't think of you. I miss you so very very much!!! You are my Valentine dream come true!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home