
Tonight while browsing FaceBook, I noticed my sister-in-law had on her status that Baskin Robbins was having 31 cent scoop night tonight. Tyler and I had just finished eating our dinner and the thought of getting ice cream just sounded so good, that we hopped in the car and headed down to our nearest Baskin Robbins store.
On the way there, Tyler said that he would like green ice cream. So I told him, if they had some he could definitely have that kind. He ended up getting a scoop of mint chocolate chip and a scoop of this kind that had green and purple ice cream mixed together. I had a scoop of chocolate. The ice cream was no doubt very delish and the perfect way to end our night.
The 31 Cent Scoop night was to help raise money for American Firefighters. I am all for raising money for a good cause, especially if it involves ice cream. LOL Thanks, Chellee, for filling us in and getting our tummies full of ice cream. :)
1 Comments:
At 1:31 p.m., April 29, 2010 ,
Chellee said...
Glad you got to take advantage of it! The girls and I definitely enjoyed our ice cream. I wish there were more deals like this more often!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home