Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Friday, June 01, 2012

Crazy Mom

So, this morning we were all excited because it was "Dress Crazy to help Find a Cure for Cancer" day at Tyler's school. Tyler picked out an outfit to wear and we added a cowboy hat and nose glasses to make it even more outrageous. Tyler even put his shirt and shorts on backwards. However, as the time grew closer to me driving him to school, he seemed to have some doubts. He kept asking me, "Mom, are you sure today is the day we're suppose to dress up crazy?". I assured him that today was the day. I read the notice a few days ago and was certain it was Friday. Well, we arrived at school and Tyler decided to leave his cowboy hat in the car and put his nose glasses in his book bag. Thank God, he did, because after we said goodbye and I went back home, I came across the notice and I was mistaken. It wasn't today after all, but rather NEXT WEEK! Oh, I felt sooo sad that he went to school with his clothes on backwards. When I went to pick him up after school, he laughed about the whole thing and said he changed in the bathroom when he found out. What a crazy mixed up mom I was today! We'll be sure to get it right for next week without a doubt. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home