About Me
- Name: Smith Family
- Location: Hidd, Bahrain
Heather & Steve have been married for 10 years. They have a son, Tyler Steven. He was born in 2006.
Previous Posts
- Some Privacy, Please
- Sand Sledding
- Chat and Cappos
- Back in Bahrain
- Tyler Does the Darndest Things
- 10 Wonderful Years
- Swimming Graduation
- Mad About Science
- It's My Birth Day
- Collision
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
At 6:04 p.m., August 26, 2012 ,
Anonymous said...
Tyler Nan is sooo happy to know that you are taking good care of your mom while your Dad is away,truly a gentleman's way.Yes,Heather I am sure that your Friend's both here and abroad will be keeping Steve and the crew in their prayer's.I will be sending Tyler some thing's often,that will keep him busy,wondering what it will be.he will be at school most of the time,keep yourself busy.Hopefully Erica will be visiting soon,and you know how she and Tyler are great pal's.Just wish I could've stayed longer.But you never know when I just might hop on a plane.......... =0).well gotta go ..havta do the garbage bit...hugh=(LOVE YOU BOTH ..MOM OOXXOOXXOOXX
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home