Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mad About Science

This week Tyler started Science Camp. Yesterday was his first day and when I picked him up he talked the whole way home about what they did. Today he told me he loves science camp and he wished it was longer. I had a feeling when I signed him up he would probably take a liking to it. When he was in Pre-K he was given the "Most Scientific" award in his class. It's too bad the camp is booked up for the remainder of the summer. Next year if we are still here, I'll definitely sign him up for more than just one week. I'm so happy he loves it so much.
Steve Update: The second highest ranking officer in the United States Navy, Vice Chief of Naval Operations Admiral Ferguson III, was aboard the Enterprise today. They sure have seen their share of VIPs since February on the ship. Tomorrow proves to be another busy day with a Change of Command.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home