Middle Eastern Cuisine
So, I've finally tried cooking some traditional Middle Eastern foods. I started off making a Moroccan lamb dish since Eid was this week and the celebration focused on eating lamb. It consisted of a medley of tasty spices including saffron, ginger, and turmeric. Olives and lemon are the final ingredients before being placed on a bed of rice.
Then tonight, I attempted to make my new favorite salad that seems to be a staple here in Bahrain. we were actually surprised to learn that it originates from Lebanon. The salad has lots of greens including parsley and mint, promenade dressing, and sumac, which is a very popular Arabian spice. It's topped off with baked pita bread.
Then tonight, I attempted to make my new favorite salad that seems to be a staple here in Bahrain. we were actually surprised to learn that it originates from Lebanon. The salad has lots of greens including parsley and mint, promenade dressing, and sumac, which is a very popular Arabian spice. It's topped off with baked pita bread.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home