
Continuing on with our little tour, I am now showing you two of our bathrooms. Lucky you! LOL We have a total of 6.5 bathrooms in our villa. I know, right?! That's 2 bathrooms for the each of us, plus a little extra left over. LOL So, the first bathroom photographed is the one downstairs just off of the kitchen and across from the dining room. It has an entrance way with an extra sink. We choose to wash our hands there because the water pressure from the other sink is a little much and always splatters us. The following bathroom (blue checkered) is the one for Tyler's bathroom. Notice the portable heater. Who are they kidding? They keep saying we are going to get "winter" and I see stores selling winter jackets and sweaters now, but it still in the 80's here and some days back in the 90's.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home