Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Heather's Delicious Wishes Cakes and Cupcakes

Well, my dream has finally come true. I've officially started my cake/cupcake business. Baking and decorating has always been a passion of mine and I've always believed the saying "Find something you like to do, become good at it, then find away to get paid for it". I think the timing is perfect. Us being overseas and there's very few jobs available to spouses here, so I thought why not at least give it a try. My business name is Heather's Delicious Wishes Cakes and Cupcakes and you can find my business page on FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/heathersdeliciouswishes . So please "like" my FaceBook page and follow my newest adventure. Tell your friends and family too! I'm very excited about it and already got a return customer for my cupcake-cakes. This is the cheerleading uniform and pom-pom I created out of cupcakes for the school's cheerleading squad's end of the year party. Go Team! Go Heather's Delicious Wishes Cakes and Cupcakes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home