Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Thursday, May 01, 2014

Take Back the Night

Like most cities in the U.S., our base held their annual "Take Back the Night". Tyler and I walked throughout the base with our lit candles with the others. At one time, Tyler's cup surrounding the candle fell to the ground and while I was helping him get the cup back around the candle, my cup caught on fire. LOL Then his cup also caught on fire. I quickly blew them both out and so part of the way we walked in darkness. Thankfully someone had a lighter that saw us and re-lit them again. LOL Meanwhile, Dad was busy taking photos of the event for the newspaper. Here's a group photo that he took. Tyler and I are in the second row, last 2 on the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home