Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Cake Time

So today we went to a birthday party of our friend of ours and I made the birthday cake. It was a My Little Pony Rainbow Cupcake-Cake. I was a little nervous as cake time rolled around and couldn't bare to look around as everyone dove in. Turns out everyone loved them! I had people tell me the icing was perfect and not too sweet. Another lady came up to me and introduced herself, she said it was the best icing she had ever tasted. I gave her my website and she already "liked" it.  Steve said the cake also had really good flavor. This made me feel good to gave me a little boost of confidence I needed to hear. We had a great time at the party. It was a hot day out there, but the kids cooled off at the pool. My friends live at a very nice flat that looks more like a resort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home