When we arrived back in Bahrain, I learned of some sad news. My best friend's mom passed away after a courageous battle of cancer. Tanya's mom, Belinda, was a wonderful, sweet, kindhearted, hardworking mom, wife, and grandmother. When I first met, Tanya, she lived on my street. I remember seeing her mom jogging every morning regardless of what kind of weather. She was one of the most dedicated people I've ever met. She was soft spoken, always greeted everyone with a huge smile, and had a love for making crafts and baking. When I would go over to see Tanya, their house always smelled of freshly baked bread and I would see cookies cooling off on the rack. Ever since I've known her, for over 30 years, she has always worked at a Tim Hortons. She will be sadly missed by everyone that has known her. I pray that Tanya and her family find comfort in knowing that she is free of all the pain and suffering. Her memory will shine forever. Here are some of the photos I've taken throughout the years of this amazing woman.
About Me
- Name: Smith Family
- Location: Hidd, Bahrain
Heather & Steve have been married for 10 years. They have a son, Tyler Steven. He was born in 2006.
Previous Posts
- Goodbye Nanny, But Not For Long
- First Snow Storm
- New Year's Day Drive
- Trip Around the Trail
- Boxing Day Fun with the Greencorns
- Happy Birthday, Jesus
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Tree Shopping
- From the Kingdom of Bahrain to Cape Breton Island
- Goodbye Elf
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




1 Comments:
At 12:16 p.m., January 14, 2015 ,
erika said...
What a beautiful tribute ~ I will miss her as well, she was so kind and always complimented me on my hair =) I hope her family can find some peace in knowing that she was well loved by many.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home