Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

We're Home!


Yesterday we got back on the plane, equipped with a tupperware container full of fried pies compliments of Kristin's aunt. However we were very close to missing our flight. For some reason, they decided to take off much earlier than stated on my itinerary. I ran to get on the plane after hearing my name called twice for last call for boarding. Once we were up in the air, I couldn't believe how fast the flight was. We were in back in Maryland in no time. Steve met us at the baggage claim with a beautiful bouquet of roses and a very sweet card! I missed him very much!!!! It's good to be back home with the best husband in the whole world!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:55 a.m., January 25, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    We're glad you made it home safely, but we sure do miss you! Olivia looked for Tyler for some time before deciding that you guys aren't here anymore!
    Love,
    Kristin and Joe & the boys (and cats)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home