Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Snow Day?



This morning we woke up to some light snow on the ground. Of course, to the people around here, any amount of snow is a cause for alarm. As a result, everything is at a stand still today. Schools are closed, as are stores. I have the car today and I was planning on taking Tyler out for lunch. I guess we'll see how things progress before heading out. Meanwhile, I got Tyler dressed in his snow suit and took him out to experience some snow for the first time. He had fun running his mitt through the snow. Today was the first time we tried the snow suit on him that we bought for him when I was visiting my parents in Canada this summer and it fit him just perfect! I remember buying it thinking it was going to be miles to big for him. It's amazing how fast he grows!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home