Books Are Fun Too
Right now, Tyler's favourite book is 'Baby Einstein's Music Is Fun' written by Kelli Kaufmann, illustrated by Nadeem Zaidi. It is a play-a-song book with buttons to push for classical music and different noises. I purchased this book last year when I was home visiting my parents, however it has only been in the last few weeks that Tyler has singled out this book in particular. Each day, he will lug the book down from his bedroom to the living room and hand it to me. It is the cutest thing to watch because the book is practically the same size as he is. He absolutely loves this book and hands it to me to read to him about 5-6 times a day!
His favourite part is the very last page where it reads "Lively music makes your hands clap,". As soon as I say the words 'lively music' he smiles and starts to clap.

The next part reads "...then you stomp your feet." He then stomps his feet on the floor.
He is such a cutie!!! I'm so glad that he has a good appreciation for books. I hope he will continue to have this appreciation throughout his life. I just love reading to him!!!

1 Comments:
At 12:50 p.m., November 02, 2014 ,
Anonymous said...
Sunday,November 02,2014.Thanks for the Memories.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home