Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Treating Tyler

What do you do when it is too hot and humid out to do anything outside? You go to the ice cream parlour! At least, that's what we did yesterday. Tyler had banana pudding ice cream and I had a chocolate cheesecake flavour ice cream. And as he was enjoying his ice cream, he was watching a monitor they had in the shop. It was of people eating ice cream and when they showed a baby eating some, Tyler would laugh out loud and point. It was hilarious!

I was watching the monitor too and before I knew it Tyler was sneaking his spoon into my ice cream! Both of us soon had a mixture of chocolate banana cheesecake and oh was it good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home