Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thank You Daddy!!!

I couldn't find my boots that Grammy bought me anywhere. I looked and looked and Mommy looked and looked and everyone looked and looked. Then Mommy told me that Daddy had found them in his car when he got back home after he visited us here. I was happy that they weren't lost anymore and we knew where they were. Then today Mommy gave me a box and inside the box were my boots!!! Daddy had mailed them all the way from back home to here just for me. I just wanted to tell you all how lucky I am to have the BESTEST DADDY IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WIDE WORLD!!!!! I LOVE YOU DADDY SOOOO MUCH AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home