Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Jam'n with Tyler

While Grammy made her famous Nunavit cake, Tyler and I made some freezer jam to have with our toast for breakfast. At first, Tyler just held on to the masher while I mashed the strawberries, but then he wanted to do it himself. What a great job he did too! He is a very good strawberry masher!

When the jam was finished being prepared, Tyler stuck his little fingers in for a taste. He approved it and then we were ready to have jam with our toast. I gave him little pieces of my toast with very little or no jam because of the amount of sugar in it. We all really liked the jam a lot and I'm already looking forward to having some more tonight with some tea biscuits...mmm!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home