Out in Nature
It was such a beautiful fall day today that we just had to get out of the house and enjoy it. I remembered my dad mentioning that he poured cement near some nature trails a few weeks ago and I've heard about this park through geocaching, so today we decided to check it out. None of us had been here before and we really weren't expecting much, so we were totally blown away when we arrived to see such a beautiful set of trails nestled in amongst the pretty fall coloured leaves.
It was definitely the right time of year to walk through this park. Everywhere you turned we were greeted with such an amazing view with a touch of red, yellow, orange and green leaves. It was an absolute haven! I wish we had known how pretty it was in here as we would have left earlier in the morning so we could stay here longer.

There were tons of trails to choose from and they all branched out to different areas and other trails. We were walking for awhile, so every now and then we would stop and take a break and just take in nature's beauty.

Almost ever since Tyler was born, Steve and I have taken him out to explore mother nature and I'm so glad that we started him so early because he truly appreciates being outdoors and loves it. Tyler had a great time walking with us. He picked up lots of pretty leaves that he liked to hold on to while walking. We saw tons of squirrels on the trails. He really liked seeing them run up the trees as we walked by. Steve always said that Tyler is going to by an outdoorsman, just like him. I hope so. I think it is wonderful for him to get out as much as he can.


2 Comments:
At 4:49 p.m., October 14, 2007 ,
Jayran & Christopher said...
Right thats it! Im moving there ! Chris you better be reading this ! lol
At 3:09 a.m., October 15, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
looks a little bit like garmany , same colors . beatifull place . Desiree
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home