We All Scream for Ice Cream

A few days ago, I received a phone called from our good friend and neighbour, Mo. She was asking what kind of ice cream was Tyler's favourite because she wanted to buy him some. She must have known that Tyler loves ice cream! I thought it was so kind of her to think of Tyler! Mo is such a good person and she just loves Tyler so much. She comes to visit him as often as she can and Tyler loves to be around her.

Unfortunately, Tyler was taking a nap when she brought over the ice cream, so she didn't get to see him enjoy it. So I thought I would take some photos of him for her. While I was taking the pictures, he noticed the container of ice cream had a lot more in it than his bowl and so he took his spoon and dug in. Oh my! When he was through with his bowl of ice cream, he kept saying the word "bowl", which meant he wanted more. Thank you so much Mo for your sweet kindness and for the sweet treat!
Steve Update: Still waiting at the airport in Afghanistan, they didn't get on the flight today as anticipated. They waited until early morning only to get informed that there wasn't enough room on the next flight. Tired from being up all night waiting for their flight confirmation, they dragged all their luggage and equipment back to the tent they are staying in and got some sleep before heading back to the airport to wait some more. Tomorrow is a new day though, so hopefully they will get to Kuwait tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home