Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

NO MORE IRAQ!!!!

Steve Update: My last update said that I didn't get to talk to Steve at all today on the phone. Well, he just phoned!!!! He sounded sooo tired. It is about 3am there right now. Anyway, he is doing fine and happy to report that he no longer has to go to Iraq :) He is all done with his interviews there :) I can't tell you how happy this makes me. I was very worried about his safety there. He still has to go to Afghanistan, but I don't think it is as dangerous as Iraq was. We still need to pray for his safe return home. Thank you Steve for calling me!!!! I really do have the best husband in the whole entire world!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home