Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Friday, November 02, 2007

Playdate with Andrew and Mischief during Naptime

This morning, I received a call from Mara. She invited Tyler and I up to her house so that the boys could play together. They, of course, had a grand time playing with all of Andrew's toys. Mara and I had fun just watching them play and it gave us a chance to catch up on things and just talk about motherhood. Soon it was time to leave because it was getting close to lunchtime and naptime.

During Tyler's naptime, I went into town with Dad. When I returned, however, I could see that Tyler was actually a busy boy. Mom said everything was all nice and quiet until she heard about three thumps from his room and then him calling out to me. She went in shortly after and found that he had moved the playpen next to the dresser (hence the three thumps) and got into the diaper cream that had been sitting on top. She said there was diaper cream everywhere! All over his clothes, in his hair, up his nose, on the dresser, and not to mention the playpen.

The funny thing is that by the time she came in the room and discovered what happened, he already put back the diaper cream with the lid on top where it belonged on the dresser! I guess he thought we wouldn't notice what happened. LOL Anyway, I arrived shortly after and I washed what was in his hair while Mom tried to wash the cream off of the playpen. It wouldn't come out, so she called Andrew's grandparents next door and asked if we could borrow theirs. Thank God, they said yes. I put him back in for a nap after we got it all set up and he is currently in the room and is supposed to be taking a nap, but I can hear him calling out to us. Oh boy, have the terrible twos started already? LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home