Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Sister, Snuggles


This is my Snuggles. I think most of you know her, as we had her since she was just a few weeks ago and she is 15 years old now. She is my mom's cat, she is my sister :)
When Snuggly-pugs first came into our lives she wasn't in very good condition. Abandoned by her mom, she was very thin, tired and generally in poor shape. My friend found her in a ditch and since she already had a dog and a cat, and she knew that I lost my beloved cat, Patches just 6 months prior from cancer, she thought that I might be interested in adopting her. We brought her to the vet and the look on his face wasn't good. I really don't think he thought she was going to survive, but with lots of love and attention, she is still with us 15 years later.
Eventhough I come home once a year, as soon as I walk in the door the first time, she greets me with lots of love and purrs. She never forgets who her big sister is. I love my Snuggly-pugs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home