Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Be Home Soon

Our plane doesn't take off until early Tuesday morning, however I started packing our suitcase. I'm am sooo excited to get back home and see Steve again. It's been way too long since we've been together. What was to be a month visit, turned out to be an unexpected 3 month visit, but seemed more like a 6 month visit. Though we really enjoyed our stay here, we are more than ready to get our normal life back home. Steve is sure to see a huge difference in Tyler. Well, I better get back to my packing. I have a lot of people to say good-bye to tomorrow so I want to get most of my packing done today, though I still haven't figured out how I'm going to get Big Brown Bear home. Do you think they will let us take him on the plane? We might have to buy another plane ticket, he is bigger than Tyler..LOL

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home