Lego Boy
Just about everyday, Tyler drags out his Lego blocks box and dumps all the blocks out onto the floor. Instead of playing with the blocks, he plays with the container. He likes to crawl inside and sit and sometimes he uses it as a drum. Either way, Tyler is having fun and that's all that counts. Meanwhile, Mommy is the one who likes to build towers with the blocks...LOLUpdate on the pacifier weaning: I'm happy to say that Tyler slept the entire night through without the aid of his pacifier. Not bad for it only being Day 2. Initially he did have trouble falling to sleep though, but that's to be expected.

1 Comments:
At 8:27 a.m., February 07, 2008 ,
Jayran & Christopher said...
Hey Little Tyler!!! I love you so much. I'll be coming over soon and will see you and kiss you soooooo much that mummy has to come and save you from me.
Hey sis, I know what you meant by the first day you and Steve were together. I knew you met before that. But isnt that day the best day of your life? I mean the day that you knew You and him were going to be together forever! I feel the same way about Chris. Im so lucky to have him.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home